Work Permits and Immigration

If your online assessment shows that you have a good chance to qualify to work in Canada, here is how we can help you:

1.  We’ll work with your Immigration attorney, who will do the following:

2.  We will present your credentials to Canadian employers

3.  Once you get a Job Offer, your Immigration attorney can apply for a Work Permit

4.  Your family can join you in Canada

5.  While in Canada, you can apply for Permanent Residence Status